Spark & Start Sessions
Online Business Coaching For Entrepreneurs
Clarity call. Pick my brain session. Dig you out of a rut discussion.
Whatever you call it, a Spark & Start Session is for you if you are:
Do You Need A Business Coaching Session?
Does this sound familiar?
You've been hustling your buns off to get your business off the ground.
Or rushing towards your latest launch with no time for anything but work, work, work, coffee, and more work.
Or maybe you feel like you've settled into a workflow that isn't exactly unbearable but doesn't give you much margin or flexibility to enjoy those promised fruits of your labor like freedom and more time with your family.
Then again, the idea of handing off any of the tasks you tenuously have under control feels overwhelming and seems like more trouble than it's worth.
After all, you're doing ok-ish, right?
Having been an online entrepreneur for the last 14 years, I, too, know both the light side - and the dark side - of hustle.
On a visceral level.
I get how intoxicating it can feel to do it all and do it well enough to keep your business moving along. It's fun and fancy to wear a lot of hats!
But there is a flip side to that haberdashery-inspired, I'm-a-badass-solopreneur vibe.
A dark side.
A very unwashed, unkempt, under-fed, and under-slumbered side.
And lots and lots of coffee. (So much coffee.)
But, unlike using the Force, using literal force and the aforementioned gallons of java isn’t the best way to get things done.
The trouble is that it’s so easy to get sucked into the hustle mentality that you forget to look up.
If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable.
If you’re not careful, you may find that you’re hustling towards a destination you’re no longer excited to reach.
Or that you have been nudged off course by every blessed tactic, product, and course that landed in your inbox under the guise of a newsletter and are heading to an entirely different destination than the one you are seeking.
Or that by the time you do manage to hoist your beleaguered eyes from the computer screen to scan the horizon, you topple from sheer weariness and malnutrition.
(It really doesn't take that long to make a sandwich. Why can't we online entrepreneurs get it together enough to eat lunch during a launch?)
But if you've been sitting in your home office with only a four-legged co-worker by your side, here's the thing that you may not realize...
You are not alone.
Before I became on online business coach, there were many days - nay, months - that I spent unwashed and unfed in SlogVille with only my chihuahua and my cat available for counsel.
Since then, I've gotten out and made some lovely entrepreneurial friends with whom I have celebrated tremendous wins but also commiserated about the dark days.
We feel it, but many of us have made it to the other side and - I've gotta tell you - this entrepreneurial life is absolutely gorgeous once you get through the storm.
There's all the freedom and hot showers and delicious sandwiches you've ever dreamed of!
Are you ready for it?
Great. Because I know how we can get you there.
It's called a Spark & Start Session and it's the perfect complement to all the learning and executing you've done to date in your business.
Meet Your Online Business Coach
Hi! I'm Lauren Gaggioli!
Before you hire me as your online business coach, you'll probably want to learn a bit more about who I am and what I've built as an online entrepreneur.
Here's the highlight reel...
Over the past decade or so spent building, growing, and then selling my online course company, I...
- Consistently generated 5-figures in passive online course revenue for 7 consecutive years.
- Hosted a podcast with over 300,000 downloads and 80+ 5 star ratings and reviews.
- Grew my email list to 8,500+ subscribers in a niche with a 100% attrition rate every 4 years. (Said another way: after kids graduate high school, their families unsubscribe. Even if you’re doing everything right, there’s nearly 100% turnover every 4 years.)
- Handled every aspect of the business including curriculum development, on-camera instruction, video and audio editing, copywriting, website and systems management, creating and delivering live webinars, email marketing, customer service, traditional advertising, and more with only occasional contracted outside support.
- Crafted systems that allowed me to work less than 4 hours a week for 4 years while I was full-time momming.
- Delighted my clients by delivering tremendous results and stellar service, as witnessed by their glowing testimonials.
- Sold my online test prep company for 6-figures in less than 6 months within my network and without a broker.
In short, I’ve learned a whole heck of a lot, and I've decided to become an online business coach because I am eager to share that knowledge with you.
Please know that these metrics above were hard won. There’s a great deal of unseen education and iteration that went on behind the scenes to achieve these happy headlines.
Nobody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory first in the air did it from their comfort zone.
Jen Sincero, Author Of You Are A Badass
While my experience certainly means that I bring a great deal of expertise to our 1-on-1 coaching session, it most importantly ensures that our conversation will not be a pie-in-the-sky discussion. We will discuss high-level strategies but not without considering the energetic and actual costs of their implementation.
Additionally, of my top five Gallup Strengths, four are strategic.
This means I’m a great resource to help you:
- zoom out on your business so you can see the big picture,
- consider your options for moving forward from all angles,
- troubleshoot potential roadblocks you might run into, and
- then - with the full view - determine your next right steps.
My very top strength is Ideation. If you’re stagnating, I can help you find not just one but many, many roads out of SlogVille.
(Seriously, please, come take all the ideas. There aren’t enough hours in the day for me to use them!)
Casting vision and mapping plans are my jam. And these strategic strengths pair well with my fifth strength: Achiever.
I'm big on turning ideas into reality.
Our conversation will be equal parts Blue Sky dreaming and practical, tactical brilliance. (And, possibly, Hamilton lyrics.)
If you are...
- tired of working non-stop,
- sick of watching your business like a hawk waiting for it to deliver promised riches, or
- feel like you're ready to socially advance your business to the next level,
...don't stall another moment.
I believe you have it in you to run an even more successful business than you are today. Sometimes all we need is a little temperature check or a small course correction to generate a significant impact in our business and our lives.
I can't wait to partner with you to find solutions to whatever challenges you're currently facing.
Signing Up For Online Business Coaching Is Simple...
Step 1. Book Your First Private Business Coaching Session Online
Take 5 minutes to reserve your session on my calendar.
When you book your online coaching session, you’ll pay to reserve your time and complete a short survey with a few key questions that will help frame our conversation.
That's all you need to do to get the ball rolling today.
Step 2. Join Me On Zoom
When the day arrives for us to meet (hooray!), we'll hop on Zoom and get to work.
During your coaching call, we will delve into the particulars of your situation and come up with a plan that feels right in your gut, moves your business forward, and checks out strategically against all that I have learned - and continue to learn - as a digital entrepreneur.
Step 3. Clear Next Right Steps Will Be Emailed To You!
Within 48 hours of our call, I will follow up by email with clear, concise suggestions for next steps you can take to move towards the goals we've discussed and links to any additional resources I may have referenced during our call.
If it makes sense to do so, I will also share ways that I can continue to support you and your business goals.
Whether we're a good fit for future work together or our meeting is a one-and-done affair, you will leave your coaching call with clear insights into the best next steps you need to take to accomplish your business goals.
Strategic Online Business Coaching Shortcuts Your Path To Success
If you're ready to stop the burnout cycle and create real change in your business and your life, I'm the online business coach to help you.
You can leverage Spark & Start sessions as:
- a 1-on-1 coaching call to create clarity about the next right steps in your online business,
- a high-level strategic check-in to ensure your business headed in a purposeful, profitable direction, or
- a mentoring call to troubleshoot a specific challenge of the entrepreneurial mindset, organic marketing, or business strategy variety that you're currently facing.
Let's find a less chaotic path forward together.
I’m here to come alongside you, learn more about you and your business, and deliver creative solutions and streamlined next steps that will positively impact both your personal life and your bottom line.
Click below to reserve your Spark & Start Session today, and I will see you on Zoom!